Tuesday, June 12, 2012

More fun blogging series going on in the neighborhood

Fun Sewing blogs series I had no intention of making this a weekly feature, but there's just so much activity going on in the blogosphere and I wouldn't want anybody to miss all the fun. So here's what I have found this week...

Summer of Skills at Brassy Apple:




Meg at Brassy Apple has been hosting Summer of Skills. I'm one of the guests in the series and my tutorial goes up tomorrow. Please drop by and see what I have been making...hint...it isn't for children ;-)


Sundresses at Melly Sews







Melly Sews is hosting 30 days of sundresses. I have been visiting them and they have some really cool dresses going on there.

While you will be busy looking at all these tutorials and making your favorites, here are some parties that will make sure that the little ones can follow you to the craft room and get busy too. The following series are bringing child friendly crafting tutorials...

Summer Camp for kids at Moda Bake Shop



I'm also working for a tutorial for this series. It will be live some time next week.


Craft Camp at Skip to My Lou




In the meantime, Skirt Week at Crafterhours has reached into its final stages where they are voting for their favorite skirts. Visit them for some serious eye candy..and maybe root for your favorites. I have also entered into the children's skirt category, but the voting for them will start in a couple of  weeks.

Pin It

1 comment:

Leave some sugar :)