Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sewing patterns roundup - Top 10 free pants patterns

Free Pants sewing Tutorials Roundup Pants sew pattern roundup


I have scoured the internet to come up with the best pants sewing patterns and tutorials. And I learned something - Good pants patterns are extremely difficult to find. Especially the ones that don't have flowers or ruffles on them. Still, there are people who write patterns and tutorials for things a little guy can wear. Here's my list of 10 pants sewing patterns for guys ( and girls). Let me know what you think...and any pants I left out...in comments.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I need this, thank you so much! I would so love to see my little boy running around in something I'd made from scratch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this!!! I've pinned for future reference...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)