Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Amelia's garden baby hat

Blooms And Bugs Studio: Amelia's Garden Baby Hat





Two close friends celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary ( wow!) yesterday. We were invited for lunch at their place...so no cooking (yaay!). I had to skip it because I was working but the hostess was so thoughtful to send hubby with dinner for both of us...so no cooking in the evening ( Gotta love that!). Since I had some free time on my hands, I spent it making this baby hat with earflaps.

 Made with my favorite hat pattern from "From An Igloo". You may remember the Dino hats I made earlier with this pattern. This time I added straps to tie it at the neck and made a girly version.

I love the flowers at the front. Here's a close up.

For sale now at my etsy shop.



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This hat is adorable! I like the little flowers on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i have a soft spot for baby hats and hair accessories :)

    Allison
    www.MyRainaSunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous little hat!!
    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This pattern is one of the my favorite. In this hats you put colourful flowers really so lovely. Everything is perfect in this post. I attract by that.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)